Coming soon: a statement of our mission!
Please join us for meeting for worship every Sunday at 11:00 A.M.
901 Pleasant Street
Worcester, MA 01602
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-754-3887.
- The meetinghouse is handicapped accessible
- Childrens’ program: 11 A.M. (childcare year-round, program during school year)
- Business meeting: 2nd Sunday each month at 9 A.M.
- Potluck lunch: 12.15 P.M. every Sunday
- Midweek meeting: Wednesday 7 P.M.
If you have never attended a Quaker Meeting for Worship before, you may be interested in knowing how we worship. Worcester Friends Meeting is an unprogrammed, non-pastoral Meeting. This means that there is no set readings or hymns and that no pastor or minister leads us in worship. Our meetings are spent in silence, with the silence being broken verbally by those present when the Spirit moves them to do so. We sit in a circle together, sharing the silence for about an hour, seeking direct communion with God.